Thursday, November 3, 2011

Wh-questions

Who?
I think I have to introduce myself first, for you, readers, to have an I idea about possible entries into this blog. I'm a Filipino software engineer currently based in Japan. It's hard for me to describe who I am mainly because I believe I'm a jack-of-all-trades, though not necessarily a master-of-none. I just try to enjoy life, appreciate what I have, aim for what I want so I can have some more, and learn along the way as I work towards getting what I want. I try to make it as simple as that. And one of the things that I want made me start this blog.

What?
I made this blog to document places that I've been to, whether with my wife or by myself. I like traveling, and even though I haven't been to so many places, I feel that I enjoy whenever I'm out of town. I don't travel often, so this blog may not be updated frequently, but I want to, so maybe there will be entries where I'll just put up some of my plans, and when those plans are realized, I'll have something to look back to. But for now, I'll try to write about some of the places I've been to. When I'm done with them, maybe that's the time to plan again and go somewhere, and write about that place. In short, this will a not-really-a-traveler's travel blog.

Where?
As I said, I'll write about the places I've been to. For now, the most memorable ones are those that me and my wife both went to, so maybe those places will be the first few entries. Of course, I'll also write about places here in Japan. I may insert them whenever I'll feel like writing about them, just to make it easier for me to write.

When?
The range will be 1-2 years. I'll try to write about all that I've been to in that time span. I may even write about those beyond that, but I probably forgot most of the details, so they may not be that many. I think you'll notice it once I've exhausted them, because I won't be putting up something again for quite some time, or until there is a new place to write about.

Why?
I just want to document this side of me and reminisce at the same time. I also learned a lot from those that blogged about their trips, so I'll also try to make this one as informative as it can be. I want to express myself through this, which can inspire me and make me learn new things that can make me get what I want - or in this case, where I want to go. So feel free to comment, share new ideas or similar stories and I'll appreciate them. Besides, one of the points of blogging is to express one's thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment