Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The 43rd Tokyo Motor Show 2013 (第43回東京モーターショー2013)


After seeing the cars in the 42nd Tokyo Motor Show last December 2011, I immediately looked forward to the next installment of this event, which at that time, I assumed to be sometime in winter of 2012. When I didn't see any advertisement, I resigned to the fact that I missed an event that I was really excited about. To my surprise, there were posters of the 43rd edition as autumn of 2013 came. I checked their website and that's the only time I knew that it was a biennial event.

Anyway, this event was held from November 23-December 1, 2013, again at the Tokyo Big Sight in Odaiba, Tokyo. Just like last time, pre-ordered tickets were cheaper. Prices were the same - JPY 1,300 for advanced purchase and JPY 1,500 for same day tickets. Here are some of the cars (and bikes among others) that I saw this time around.


























No comments:

Post a Comment